These episodes connect listeners with amazing teachers, role models, and mentors.
Learn from actors who have been working for decades: how they approach the work, what decisions and resources have made the biggest impacts, and hear the struggles and successes.
I want to help people know what to do EARLIER in their career.
How do great actors actually work? What do they actually do? What creates longevity?
Let’s find out.
This list will take you directly to each episode, with show notes, links, and other items.
- Ep #1: Robert Pine on Raw Enthusiasm and Knowing Yourself
- Ep #2: Armin Shimerman on Gratitude and Trusting Fate
- Ep #3: Anne Gee Byrd on Being Tough and Enjoying Auditions
- Ep #4: Harry Groener on Versatility and Learning Lines Quickly
- Ep #5: Geoffrey Wade on People vs. Characters and Doing Your Job
- Ep #6: Nike Doukas on Determination and the Bigness of Emotion
- Ep #7: Peter Van Norden on Finding Vulnerability and Work Making Work
- Ep #8: Clyde Kusatsu [Part 1] on Discipline and Being 10x Better
- Ep #9: Clyde Kusatsu [Part 2] on Recovery, Preparation, and Serving the Project
- Ep #10: Gigi Bermingham on Being a Misfit and Living Her Dream
- Ep #11: Ben Whitehair on Building Relationships and Intelligent Rule-Breaking
- Ep #12: Dakin Matthews on Acting the Classics and Your Artistic Family
Coming Soon – The Trailer, featuring clips from Geoffrey (#5), Anne Gee (#3), and Harry (#4).