BEN WHITEHAIR RETURNS for a great discussion!
I am thrilled to welcome Ben back to the show—we did this Q&A as part of the October virtual workshops.
Among other things, we talked about:
- How he responded to the pandemic, both personally and professionally
- Trends he’s seeing in the industry and with social media
- What SAG-AFTRA is doing to help actors get back to work, and more!
As you’ll hear, Ben is BUSY, so I’m deeply grateful he found some time to squeeze this chat between all his other virtual meetings, self-tapes, and work!
About the Guest
Ben Whitehair is the co-founder of Working.Actor (details below for your FREE eBook!) co-founder of The Social Media Advantage (TSMA), and Chair of the SAG-AFTRA NextGen Performers Committee.
He has already racked up 50+ credits on IMDb, including opposite Matthew McConaughey in the film Gold, and appearances on the shows Better Call Saul, Grimm, and Nashville.
To hear more about Ben’s journey, you can listen to our full chat!
Please enjoy the Q&A with Ben Whitehair!
Total Running Time: 36:12
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as/save link as”.
Get the show delivered right to you!
Links and Other Items
- Find him @benwhitehair on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Working.Actor – get your FREE eBook “Everything You Need to Launch Your Career” from Ben right here
- The Social Media Advantage (Consulting and Growth)
- SAG-AFTRA NextGen Performers Committee
- Ben’s episode on the Dying of Laughter podcast