What is this?
The Working Actor’s Journey began as a podcast with interviews of working actors, hosted by Nathan Agin. (Read more about the show here.) We’ve since added unique acting workshops that allow newer/younger actors to work alongside professional directors, coaches, and acotors.
What’s a podcast?
It’s like an online radio show. You can listen on this website, download the files to your computer, or you can subscribe with Apple/iTunes or Google to have this show automatically delivered right to your computer or device.
What can I listen to?
Click here for all the episodes. Click on any episode listed to find everything you’ll need: how to listen, links to download and subscribe, as well as more info about the guest and what we discussed. Here’s an example of the players you’ll see (this is the most recent episode) — you can click the play button to start listening.
- Ep #1: Robert Pine on Raw Enthusiasm and Knowing Yourself
- Ep #12: Dakin Matthews on Acting the Classics and Your Artistic Family
- Ep #16: Narrator Ray Porter on Delivering the Mail, Being Your Advocate, and Good-Natured Arrogance
Most Consumed (Audience listened to 98-99% of the episode)
- Ep #10: Gigi Bermingham on Being a Misfit and Living Her Dream
- Ep #5: Geoffrey Wade on People vs. Characters and Doing Your Job
- Ep #4: 3x Tony-Nominee Harry Groener on Versatility and Learning Lines Quickly
Sign up to the email list and receive a copy of the guide “Keys the Pro’s Use to Unlock Any Script”
Get your copy of this online guide of the actual questions, approach, and PROCESS the professionals use when working on ANY material: plays, scripts, audiobooks, and more…from actors who’ve been there! Plus you’ll receive 2 other bonuses!
Go beyond acting theory and hear from professionals that have worked for 40+ years…where the rubber meets the road.
Become a premium member of the podcast or advertise with us and receive bonus content and exclusive access!