The podcast is now being supported (meaning PAID) when listeners hear the show using RadioPublic!
At no extra cost to you, and with a link that works almost anywhere (plus they have their own app), you can check out the show and support the work behind it.
It’s free, easy-to-use, and helps listeners like you find and support shows like mine. When you listen to The Working Actor’s Journey on RadioPublic, everyone benefits.
A few more reasons to consider using RadioPublic:
- It works for everyone, everywhere: RadioPublic is available anywhere in the world; it’s 100% free (with no hidden charges or subscriptions); it’s easy to use; and it works on Apple and Android devices.
- Easy to use: Listening on RadioPublic is as easy as turning on the radio. When you click on a show link, it opens directly in RadioPublic so you can listen right away. And when you finish an episode, you can use “radio mode” to hear shows you might not discover otherwise.
- Import your shows: If you currently use another listening app, you can easily import your subscriptions into RadioPublic.
- Privacy: RadioPublic doesn’t require a login, so you can start listening right away, and your privacy is always respected. In a world where “free” often comes with many strings attached, RadioPublic puts listeners first.
- Public benefit: RadioPublic is a Public Benefit Corporation powered by bona fide podcast geeks with extensive experience in public and not-for-profit media. We expand upon a fifteen year track record of supporting the distribution of audio content and paying independent radio producers and podcasters. We’re in this to contribute to a more sustainable podcasting ecosystem for everyone.
RadioPublic’s mission, as embedded in their certificate of incorporation, reads:
To help listeners discover, engage with, and reward creators of stories, podcasts, and other audio.
We share public media’s educational, artistic, and journalistic mission, and the democratic values of open access to information.
We are committed to operating a platform that fairly values creators’ work, respects users’ privacy and information rights, and benefits all participants.
So thank you if you’re listening via RadioPublic!