This podcast connects listeners with amazing teachers, role models, and mentors.
Learn from actors who have been working for decades: how they approach the work, what decisions and resources have made the biggest impacts, and hear the struggles and successes.
I want to help people know what to do EARLIER in their career.
How do great actors actually work? What do they actually do? What creates longevity?
Let’s find out.
This list will take you directly to each episode, with show notes, links, and other items.
- Bonus: Mini-Shakespeare Master Class with Dakin Matthews
- Ep #12: Dakin Matthews on Acting the Classics and Your Artistic Family
- Ep #11: Ben Whitehair on Building Relationships and Intelligent Rule-Breaking
- Ep #10: Gigi Bermingham on Being a Misfit and Living Her Dream
- Ep #9: Clyde Kusatsu [Part 2] on Recovery, Preparation, and Serving the Project
- Ep #8: Clyde Kusatsu [Part 1] on Discipline and Being 10x Better
- Ep #7: Peter Van Norden on Finding Vulnerability and Work Making Work
- Ep #6: Nike Doukas on Determination and the Bigness of Emotion
- Ep #5: Geoffrey Wade on People vs. Characters and Doing Your Job
- Ep #4: Harry Groener on Versatility and Learning Lines Quickly
- Ep #3: Anne Gee Byrd on Being Tough and Enjoying Auditions
- Ep #2: Armin Shimerman on Gratitude and Trusting Fate
- Ep #1: Robert Pine on Raw Enthusiasm and Knowing Yourself
Coming Soon – The Trailer, featuring clips from Geoffrey (#5), Anne Gee (#3), and Harry (#4).